We offer specialised comprehensive reports to the panel builders, Strata community and insurance companies alike. We understand the insurance industry is very demanding and claim turn over times are kept within the required KPI,s set by the insurance company.
By engaging SMART Building Specialists, we can offer the following services to complement you service:
- Building inspections.
- Dilapidation inspection reports.
- Insurance inspections for tenant damage and malicious damage.
- Preventative maintenance inspections and quoting.
- Scope building for scheduled maintenance repairs with estimations and quotes for repairs.
- Project Managing and Auditing of quotations and or repairs by others.
We understand the Insurance Industry’s needs, we are sensitive to the requirements of both parties and pride ourselves on offering a fully comprehensive inspection report with a comprehensive scope of works.
Our reports cover the exact cause of the resultant damage to the property.
All maintenance issues are noted within the report outlining the maintenance related to the claim and general maintenance within the claim area for reference so a claim can be reviewed.
SMART Building Specialists also carry out insurance repairs covering all aspects of event based claims to third party claims. We have an extensive trade base that are well versed within the Insurance Industry and are fully Insured and Police cleared.
We are also available to carry out make safes, during the day and the evening, we have an extensive trade base covering all aspects of the building industry. We have experience in the following:
- Specialised reporting for damages including the use of Flir imaging.
- Consulting with Engineers and specialist contractors for subsidence and all structural damages.
- Liaising and consulting with local Councils for permits and plans.
- High rise roof inspections and reports.
Our qualifications and Certifications:
- Registered Building Practitioner (Individual)
- Diploma of Building and Construction.
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
- HIA Housing Supervisors Course and Building Code of Australia.
- Supervisors Registration of South Australia (CFCA) Current
- Supervisor Certification for NSW (NSW Gov) Current
- Site Supervisor License of Queensland (open) (QBCC Gov) Current
- White card construction induction (WA Gov) Current.